Tuesday, June 15, 2010

About your final journals


Dear class,

I am so proud of you after finish reading your final journals. Although I feel very tired now after rating 26 pieces of writing in one day, I think it's worthy the effort. Every single one of you made great progress in writing skills--organization, vocabulary, and language in particular. The linking words and skills used in your writing were quite good, too.

I also thank you for providing kind feedback and comments for me. Some of you made great suggestions, too, such as writing a book report as an assignment and printing out handouts for note-taking. Additionally, I am particularly happy when hearing most of you guys approve of teaching writing by using blogs. I was worried that you might think it troublesome or were not used to it, but now I am relieved and am glad I chose to use blogs. :)

Finally, I want to share 4 great pieces of writing with you. Hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I did. Please click HERE to access them or click on Good Articles above. They are titled as Good Read 1, Final Journal to Good Read 4, Final Journal.

See you this Friday!

Bests,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment