Friday, June 4, 2010

Final Journal 2010

Dear students,

I would like you to write a journal reflecting on your learning with me for the past year. I want you to share with me your most honest thoughts, whether positive or negative, about my teaching and your learning. For example, you can talk about the in-class interactions among the class, between you and me, facilities/media used in class, handouts, lectures, your learning attitude, my teaching method or anything else. Please provide reasons and/or examples to support your opinions. Try to make it an organized journal.


Journal requirements:

1. Please send your journal to me by email before Friday, June 11th. (Notice that this is
part of your final exams. Failing to complete this work may lead to a serious
loss of your final scores.)
2. My email: johnlinminghuei@gmail.com ; save your file as S2FJ 9822000 Name
3. Word limit: 250 to 350 wrods.
4. You can decide whether or not you want a specific title for this journal.
5. Font: Times New Roman only.
6. No late final exam will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment